3D Print Titanium Wedding Band

Intro: 3D print titanium wedding musical organization
I place my head to make my wedding rings . a simple method to put a few of myself and my love in a proof of love. I am a..
Step 1: Design
For the design I used Solidworks, several tutorial can be found on the internet a little time to see everything and several later attempts can begin the serious things...
Step 2: 3D print
Then I called a friend who has a 3D imprimente to produce me a plastic reproduction for the first tests.
Step three: Final print
I asked to Imaterialise to make me a titanium ring because I love this material, very good, hypoallergenic and super bright. I even hesitated with another provider who..
For the style I utilized Solidworks, several tutorial can be obtained on the internet a little time to see everything and several later attempts can start the serious things.
I have actually started with an online editor on the site Breuning to familiarize myself with the design, measurements and others.
When done, we're going to rebuild our simulation starting with Solidworks.
Of program we add a personal touch, me it is both our names engraved on a profile "comfort fit".
Casually it took me two months. But I'm glad the bulk is completed.
Hy my band 156 €, and my partner 140 €.
not to be a troll.. but the ring seems quite standard with an engraving.. Wouldn't it make more sense to print something that you can not get within the stores and where you are taking advantage of the 3D capabilities?
The ring presented is mine, my partner's is more worked. Titanium jewelry is marginal in France and my partner in this manner do just what she wanted. And if it's purchasing like everyone that does maybe not attract me Now I have invested time , put me and we have a great story to tell
This is wonderful! Also, I just desired to say Congratulations!!! I do believe the resin and diamond powder will appear absolutely amazing! very most readily useful of luck!
Thank you, your post makes me happy. I have never seen precious jewelry with resin and diamond powder, the idea seemed my super friendly and it's an opportunity to try it and did something brand new.
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.